Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Gypsy in Me...curated by C. Whitney-Ward

I'm a Gypsy at heart and have moved more times than
 I can count. I love small spaces and have fantasized the perfect
roaming home -  a carved and painted Gypsy wagon. So here's my
romantic, visual rendition of 

E V E R Y T H I N G   G Y P S Y






Flashing, seductive eyes, scads of jewelry, head scarves draped and nipped just so...







And I pine for a charming Gypsy wagon or vardo that took 6-12 months to build,
usually for a just-married couple.




Carved details...




Step inside...





And to pull these lovely caravans? A dashing Gypsy Horse, of course.



Ah yes, I'd pin flowers in my hair...


Learn a card trick or two...

Twirl with abandon!


A pipe dream?


I say, a gypsy-girl can dream...


All photos from Pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment